- Our Tuesday Feb. 17th dinner this month will be Chicken Pie, peas, dessert and tea beginning at 5:30
-Rita mentioned helping the East Lincoln Pregnancy Counseling Ctr. by asking each Sunday School Class and each Church Group to donate money ($5 per person) to buy a ticket to their coffee/desserts banquet (Tues. March 5th 7pm - 9pm) The cost per ticket is $62.50, 8 to a table. So we would like to have at least 8 different groups purchase a ticket. Suggested maybe a drawing to see who went from each group!
-Meals for Revival’s in March. Cost: $3 per person or $10 a family
All Women in the Church are asked to help bring desserts & tea...
March 3rd- hotdogs w/ brownies for dessert
March 10th- Smoked Turkey, potato casserole, green beans/angel food cake with strawberries for dessert
March 17th- Soup & Cornbread/ banana pudding for dessert
March 24th- Pinto beans, hotdogs, slaw/ cobbler's for dessert
March 31st- Pizza & salad/ cookies
- We doubled our pledge to the UMW district!
- Ordering 1 pack of 10 Assorted Mission Cards to send out throughout the year.
- Made a mission offering from the UMW in honor of Mary Lee Howard.
-We finished our study of Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World and will begin next month with sharing things we personally struggle with in our faith...this will lead to open discussion…
What a perfect time for anyone who is not a member and would like to join us in 2009. We would so love to have you a part of our group and the Global United Methodist Women!
- Next Meeting in the home of Lina McIntosh on Monday March 2, 2009 @ 7 pm
(1st Mon. of each month)