Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Barker/Cronland Engagement...

"There are three things that will endure--faith, hope, and love--and the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

Jerod Brent Barker, son of Benny and Rhonda Barker, proposed to Diana Lee Cronland, daughter of Aaron and Susan Cronland, on January 23, 2008.

Diana said, "We have been great friends since the 7th grade and thankfully met up later in life to see we were still great friends and a lot more. He asked for permission from my Daddy the day before but had the ring for a month before that. I guess he had to muster up the courage ;) He waited until the very last hour of my 30th birthday to ask me for my hand. Just like a Barker ;)"

Your church family is very excited for you and will stand behind the two of you in prayer. This is such a blessing!

Please leave a comment if you would like to congratulate the happy couple...

4 comments:

Leslie McIntosh said...

How exciting!! We are so happy for you both!

Brian, Leslie, and Caroline

Dawn Lynch said...

Congrats to you both! I am very excited for you. I heard a rumor today that the date may already be set for Oct. 4th at the campground? Is that true?

NFC of LKN said...

Best wishes to you both. Enjoy this time of engagement. Know that the Fairfield family supports you with prayers and fellowship!
JOY! Susan Heafner-Heun

Anonymous said...

Vern,
I wish you the best of luck in love and life. Will always cherish the fun memories we shared, no matter what. Someone sent me your announcement by email...just wanted to tell you good luck and congratulations.

Love ya always,
Beatrice Clyde Jean